Weekend Links / Dreams
I got to spend some time this week with a successful children’s book author and he gave me some great advice on how to clear space to write. I’m still processing what he said, but I’ll get the main ideas written down here soon. Because I think it would be helpful for anyone trying to live her life a bit out of the box.
Meanwhile, here are some fun links for you:
- This DIY ice dispenser turned candy dispenser would take your parties to a whole new level. I’d fill mine with Reese’s Pieces. How about you?
- Have weddings always looked like this?
- DIY Olive Oil Sugar Scrub.
- The Venus Project. Three cheers for curves.
- What do you think of handprints as decor?
- Quotes to help you steal like an artist. Interesting.
- Cakes made in cans. Fun idea for parties or just because.
- Homemade Cracker Jack. Yes, please.
- 365 days of Pinterest project.
Have you watched any of this year’s Oscar-nominated movies? The only one I’ve seen is Bridesmaids, so this week I’m hoping to carve out some time to see at least a few before next Sunday. The Help is sitting on top of the TV, just waiting to be watched.
I hope you have a great weekend!