Amanda at Kind Over Matter has a great freebie to help you spread a little sunshine. Print out one of these fliers (or customize your own) and stick it on the bulletin board at your local coffee shop, post office, or grocery store. Or put it up on your fridge to let your nearest and dearest know how much they mean to you. Don’t forget to snip along the dotted lines so people can tear off the messages.
- The Purl Bee has a full tutorial for these adorable little felt heart barrettes.
- Lily will love this Q-Tip Pointillism art project. Will might even be willing to give it a try.
- What a cool handmade memory game. What images would you use if you created your own set?
- I have got to buck up and help Lexie sew some clothes for her American Girl dolls. The poor child is nearly desperate. These patterns might work. Maybe it won’t be as hard as I think.
- Day 26 of the Push-Up Challenge.