I love this 3-D Valentine card from The Creative Place. It involves a sewing machine, but I can’t let that stop me. Don’t you think this would make a wonderful birthday, thank-you, or just because card?
Do you have fun plans for the weekend? I’m trying not to think all at once about everything that needs to get done. I’m muttering “bird by bird” a lot. Girl Scout cookies to be sold, birthday gift hat to be knitted, Chinese New Year to be celebrated, Valentines to be made. I don’t like to wish the days away, but I’ll be glad when I can look back on February and say “Whew, we made it.”
Here are some love-inspired links to start your weekend. Hope to see you again on Monday!
- I’m in awe of these inspiring couples who’ve been together more than 50 years.
- Let everyone know how you feel about your hometown with these T-shirts.
- I love chocolate peanut butter cups. Can’t wait to make these once the February dust settles.
- Take a minute to enjoy the love-themed photography here.
- Day 42 of the 100 Push-Ups Challenge.