I think it was FlyLady, the original organizing blogger, who said, “If it isn’t fun, it won’t get done.” I know life isn’t all fun and games, but if we can inject a little enjoyment into things like working out, why not?
I was reading about the Tracy Anderson workout method online one day when I came across this video. Set to Shakira’s “Did It Again,” it’s a quick and fun way to work your core. The instructor, Anna, calls the video “Get a V for Valentine’s Day.” I think the “V” she’s referring to is a tapered waist. All I know is that she looks great and my secret inner dancer loves routines like this.
So if you’re looking for a break from crunches, give this a try and let your inner Shakira out.
- Could homemade microwave popcorn really be this simple? I’ll give it a try after school.
- I think it would be fun to make our own birthday candles.
- Bacon toothpaste? Seriously? Cupcake toothpaste is a little more up my alley.
- What do you think of frame walls like this that combine kids’ art and other art?
- This travel guide focuses on how you travel, not where. Interesting. This could be handy for keeping kids entertained on trips, especially during the tricky getting from here to there parts.
- Day 53 of the 100 Push-Ups Challenge.