Some of the kids’ teachers were kind enough to have them make Father’s Day gifts before school let out, but we still need a few more things for the World’s Best Dad who lives under our roof (and two terrific grandfathers and a great-grandfather, too). I really like this Father’s Day tie card from Family Fun magazine. It’s creative but simple―my favorite combination.
Here are some more ideas for the dads in your life:
- Transform your real-life hero’s favorite treats into a superhero-worthy care package with these personalized labels.
- If you like to sew, you might enjoy making this personalized car kit full of useful items.
- If you’re feeling really ambitious, these mini Altoid toolboxes are awfully cute. They could hold all sorts of odds and ends.
- You can find some cute (and free) Father’s Day card printables here.
- Maybe one day I’ll learn how to sew a tie like this.
- It might be a cliché, but Tim really is the grill master around here. (I tend to burn things because I try to multi-task. But Tim’s perfectly happy standing in one place, patiently flipping away.) I think he’d get a kick out of this hand-painted grill platter.
- If he’s been especially good this year, you might want to transform Dad’s favorite lawn chair into a throne, complete with everything he’d need for a relaxing Father’s Day.
- These lawn mower cupcakes made me smile. Wouldn’t they be fun for kids to make?