I love this Toddler Chore Chart from Danyelle at Dandee Designs. Designed for the pre-reading set, the chart features icons for making the bed, getting dressed, clearing dishes from the table, brushing teeth, and putting away toys. After your little one has completed a task, he or she can put a sticker on the chart for a job well done. (Don’t you love the chubby little hand in the photo?)
While we continue to get acquainted with Snowy the Guinea Pig, here are some fun links for you. Have a great weekend, and I hope to see you back on Monday!
- Cute DIY picnic plates from Martha.
- Free patterned gift tag sets.
- These cinnamon-ginger brownies are calling my name.
- This post about peanut butter pie is a sad but loving reminder to make the most of today.
- This video of Lionel Richie singing “Hello” on helium cracks me up.
- Reason #542 to learn how to sew: this adorable pillow.
- What would you do with Hello Kitty Duck Tape? I think I’ll give Lily a roll and see what happens.