Liz Stanley at Say Yes to Hoboken has posted a great DIY chalkboard buffet labels project. We had a Fall Soup Party years ago and I’m thinking of hosting another one just so I can use these labels. What I like most about Liz’s clever and creative projects is they’re simple enough that I can actually do them. You can find directions here.
Here are some links for the weekend. Have a great one and I hope to see you back on Monday!
- A sweet pea baby shower cake…
- …and handmade sweet pea cards.
- I’ve had truffled mac & cheese, but never truffled popcorn. Could be interesting.
- If I win the lottery, I’ll knit this blanket.
- This birthday party is killing me with its adorableness.
- Mini donuts with vanilla glaze recipe here.
- Wood pallet projects.
- Have you heard of dark restaurants?
- I love this book on the writing life.
- DIY pie tin mirror.