- Toddler-friendly leaf rubbing project.
- These pumpkin caramels and chocolate pumpkin cupcakes look insanely good.
- DIY glow-in-the-dark spider web treat bag.
- These cute kids’ dishes are made of corn (not plastic), if you can believe it.
- Nutter butter ghosts. Thank you, Marta!
- Kid project: cereal box guitar.
- Broomstick favor bags for Halloween.
- These sour cream and chicken enchiladas look delicious.
Do you have big plans for the weekend? We’re finally getting proper fall weather (50s) to go with the changing leaves. Our Saturday is way too busy, but Sunday should be nice and relaxing. Have a great weekend and I hope to see you back here on Monday!