I hadn’t been over to the Purl Bee to see what’s new in ages, so I hopped over to get some summery inspiration and came across this Tiny Triangle Dress. Isn’t it sweet? The dress is made out of Liberty of London Tana Lawn and is sized to fit a three-month-old. Although I’m sure that clever tailors could alter the dimensions to create different sizes.
I subbed at school today and got to play softball in the annual Staff vs. 5th Grade game. Very fun, but bittersweet because it’s another reminder that Lexie and her friends are moving on to Middle School. They’re all very excited about it, but ouch. You know?
Do you have plans for the weekend? It’s an All-Singing, All-Dancing Birthday Fest this weekend, starting tonight. So I’ve got to catch a second wind and get cleaned up for an evening out with the girls to celebrate one of the dearest people I know. It’s a gorgeous night, so the plan is to sit out on the dock and watch the boats go by.
While I contemplate the wisdom of another cup of coffee this time of day, here are some fun links for you:
- This new collection of fabric designs is swoon-worthy. So many possibilities.
- Do you have a favorite pie? Mine is key lime and I’m always looking for the “perfect” recipe. Maybe this is it.
- Julia Child fans, you’ll love this article about her modern marriage.
- Fun little project to make with ribbons—I like this Fourth of July version.
- Printable owl bookmark and card.
- DIY Father’s Day Gift Ideas.
- I love these Teacher Appreciation Doors! Wouldn’t you if you were a teacher?
- And while you’re there, some last-minute teacher gift ideas.