Soaking up the last days of summer….
You know how Newton said that a body at rest tends to stay at rest and a body in motion tends to stay in motion? Well, I’ve been experiencing that with my blog. I got very firm with myself and wasn’t allowed to publish anything here until I got my freelance writing and editing business going again FOR REAL.
But even though I did get serious and I did get a website up and running and I started contacting potential clients, I completely lost my momentum with the blog. It came to a dead stop. And I missed it! And some of you were kind enough to say you missed it, too.
So to ease back into a regular writing schedule, I’ve visited some of my favorite blogs for inspiration. Just to get the ball rolling. Plus, I have a few others things to share that have made me think and smile lately.
- Autism spectrum diagnoses are up 78 percent in 10 years. This article asks if some of these kids might just be brainy, introverted boys.
- Have you seen this live “lip dub” proposal? It’s such a sweet celebration of love, family, and friends.
- I’m excited about Design Mom‘s new series on packing school lunches.
- I want to use the crock pot more, but I’m surrounded by picky eaters who don’t like everything thrown together. But I think they’d eat this honey garlic crock pot chicken. Thanks, Rosa!
- These C is for Cookie cards are so adorable you’ll want to start baking right away just so you can print them out and give them away.
- Are we thinking about Halloween yet? These popcorn balls would make great party favors.
- Or how about these DIY floating ghosts along a haunted trail?
- Cake Batter Dip. Could be dangerous.
And while you’re out there, please visit my new website and tell me what you think!
Have a great weekend, and I hope to see you back here again as I keep the ball rolling….