Chobani Black Cherry Cheesecake / Weekend Links
My friend Cathy posted the link to this Chobani Black Cherry Cheesecake on Facebook and I decided to give it a try. It’s incredibly easy to make and even though it didn’t taste exactly like cheesecake (there’s not a speck of cheese in it, after all), I wanted to eat the whole thing. I think that might be a good sign!
While I’m resisting the urge to go back for seconds (okay, thirds), here are some links to check out:
- Lisa at Little Monster has so many great things going on at her blog—recipes for healthy and delicious-looking chocolate chip cookie cashew bars and spinach gruyere whole wheat crackers, gorgeous magnolia photos, and cool children’s stories posters—it’s hard to link to just one. But I think my favorite is this video featuring a 95-year-old former ballerina sharing her secrets for a long and healthy life. You’ll love it.
- This moisturizing oil sounds amazing, and perfect for summer.
- Does this poster give you a little chill (the good kind)?
- If you still need a dessert idea for Easter, these coconut nest cupcakes look quick and easy (especially if you use a prepared mix and frosting).
- Board books for book-loving parents.
- Free Bunny Banner printable here.
- Scandinavian-inspired nurseries.
- Adorable DIY paper carrots.
Do you have fun plans for Easter weekend? Tim’s birthday falls on Easter this year, so we’ll be celebrating him and feeling thankful for his continuing recovery. (People often ask if Tim’s back on his bike and the answer is yes.) We’ll be with the extended family, catching up and enjoying lots of good food. I have my fingers crossed for warm weather and sunshine so the kids can have their Easter egg hunt outside.
I hope that you have a day filled with love and blessings, and that you feel all the renewal and peace this joyful season brings.
Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in spring-time.