Weekend Links / Happy Father’s Day
When I married Tim, I had a feeling he’d make a great dad. And when that little man in the photo came along, I knew it was true. Tim likes to joke that I always said I wanted to have four kids and he wanted two, so we compromised and had four. He might not have imagined himself as the father of a large brood, but he handles the job beautifully. His wisdom, humor, and steadfastness are the anchor of our family, and we’re so blessed to have him.
While we’re thinking of ways to celebrate this very special father, here are some fun ideas for you to peruse:
- This homemade BBQ rub would be a great gift for Father’s Day or as a host/hostess gift. Free printable labels and packaging ideas included!
- These sandwich cakes would take your picnic fare up a notch.
- Book cover from a vintage painting DIY. These would be great for journaling.
- 8 Fun Summery DIYs, including homemade flip-flops and glow-in-the-dark jars.
- Father’s Day in a Box.
- Free printables for Father’s Day, including sock labels!
- How cute is this kid’s shoe rack?
- Even if you’re not into wall decals, you might be into these.
- I’m going to give this mosquito bite remedy a try. Could it really be this simple?
- Sparkling lemon drops look like the perfect summer drink.
Do you have fun plans for the weekend? I’m looking forward to watching Lexie perform in Drama Camp’s final show, lounging poolside at book club (with espresso granitas), having friends over for dinner, and spending Sunday with some of my favorite dads.
Whether you’re with your dad or are missing him this year, I hope you have a warm and wonderful weekend.